Once you try using a real bain-marie instead of that flimsy bowl-over-saucepan double-boiler situation, you'll never go back. Use it to melt chocolate like a boss or make a killer hollandaise for Sunday morning's eggs benedict. The porcelain bowl insert produces the best results by cooking gently and evenly.
- Copper stainless steel (90% copper and 10% 18/10 stainless steel)
- High Performance: Copper heats more evenly, much faster than other metals and offers superior cooking control
- Superior durability: Pans range in thickness from 1.5mm - 2.5mm
- Non-reactive: 18/10 stainless steel interior preserves the taste and nutritional qualities of foods and is easy to clean - no re-tinning
- Copper cookware can be used on gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven. It can also be used on induction stovetops with Mauviel's induction stove top interface disc (sold separately)
- Mauviel cookware is guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects (Warranty not valid for commercial use)
- Made in France